United Methodist Church
- First Sunday of the Month Morning Services - Holy communion is served and donations are received for the Olive Branch Food Pantry;
- Second Saturdays - 9 AM United Methodist Men's Prayer Breakfast in the Family Life Center (Gym);
- United Methodist Women's Morning Circle Second Tuesday - 10 AM meeting;
- United Methodist Women's Evening Circle Meeting - Third Tuesday at 6:30 PM - meetings are held in various homes and locations - call the church office for location
- "The Church Has Left the Building," A monthly ministry partnership with Olive Branch Coalition of Community Churches (OB3C) that connects with economically depressed families and individuals in the Olive Branch area to help meet food, material, and spiritual needs - Last Sunday of the Month at 2 PM;
- Fourth Sunday All-Church Meal immediately following the 11 AM worship service in the Family Life Center (Gym).
- Annual Vacation Bible School for all ages;
- Outreach Ministries in the community and around the world;
- Benevolence for families in need;
- UMCOR (United Methodist Committee on Relief) projects;
- UMVIM (United Methodist Volunteers In Mission) trips;
- Support the Society of St. Andrew (A ministry that donates food to local food banks nationwide);
- Heifer Project International (A ministry providing animals for communities to produce other animals for food consumption and as work animals.);
- Operation Christmas Child (A gift ministry shared with Children at Christmas.)
- Thanksgiving, Christmas, & Easter food baskets to help economically depressed families and individuals.